Download DART 30-day Trial
All DART software can be installed and used for 30 days free!
Please provide your Name and Email address
and then please select the software you wish to download and try.
DART PRO MT
DART PRO 24
DART XP Pro
|Download Installation Instructions for DART.
- Download DART (whichever one is of interest) from the DART web site (this page).
- Find DART install file on your computer most likely in the Download folder under folder MyDocuments
- Double click on the DART application file to start install - follow install panels.
- Startup DART (double click on DART desktop icon or click Windows "start", select "All programs", then select "DART ...") and use for 30 days.
- Try DART. Use DART. Make sure it works for you!
- With Windows 7®, 8® or 10® and all DART programs except DART PRO MT set the DART application file Compatibility Properties to Windows XP using Windows Explorer:
All the different DART programs can be installed and run concurrently on your PC for testing and comparisons if you like.
Buy DART at the DART web site.
Now, Start Up the DART program on your PC.
Go to the Unlock Panel found under the Help Menu.
Copy or write down the Computer ID number.
Return to the Re-Unlock page at the DART web site.
Enter your email address, ZIP code and the Computer ID in the form and submit it.
After Submit you will land on a confirmation page.
The information from the form is emailed to DART and an email is returned with the Unlock String.
Enter the Unlock String on the DART Unlock panel.
- Find DART folder in path: "C:/Program Files (x86)/Dart ... .exe" and open the folder
- Hi-light and right-click on DART application file.
- Select "Properties". On the open panel select the "Compatibility" tab
- Check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows XP Service Pack 3".
- At the bottom of the panel select "Apply" and then "OK"
- Compatibility properties have now been set for the DART program. Now it is ready for use.
- Close out the file panels.